Clek Foonf Convertible Carseat
The mother of all convertible car seats.
The Clek Foonf convertible car seat is designed for both revolutionary forward-facing safety performance and extended rear-facing use allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with Clek’s most advanced safety features, including:
- Patented REACT energy management system with Crumple Zone Technology actively reduces the forces transmitted to your child in a frontal collision.
- Steel anti-rebound bar reduces seat rotation, further reducing crash forces transferred to your child.
- Rigid-LATCH for an effortlessly secure installation
- Advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, EPP energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest.
- Built like a tank, with a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Foonf’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Foonf models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth and railroad models are free of any added flame retardants.
Foonf is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.